- Ensuring production in terms of quality, quantity, delivery time, profitability/efficiency in the allocated area.
- Identify development opportunities of the company's commercial activity.
- it is a source of inspiration in what about innovation. Establishes the strategic direction it has the ability to see the image overall.
- Set strategic priorities.
- Must follow the work schedule established by superiors and ensure that the subordinated operators follow the same program, announces the exchange chief
- for any deviation of the operators from the work schedule.
- Organizes, manages and controls the production activity during the exchange on the subordinated area, being responsible for the efficient use of the equipment and of the workforce.
- He is responsible for the qualitative approval of the products (First piece and the others according to the quality manual and the rules established by the quality department, completion of the forms).
- Train new operators hired on the production area that is under the responsibility of To.
- Must have a professional attitude in the relationships he has with all employees and Contitech collaborators.
- Ensures that all production tools are maintained and prepared for production, If the tools are defective climbs and effectively participates in their preparation for production together with the engineers / technicians from Industrial or Maintenance departments.
- Verifies and fills in, where appropriate, the production tracking sheets and they hand over to the exchange boss.
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you
a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to
us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and
you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and
we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers,
restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal
improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you
the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive
bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a
parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your
newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support
you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a caseby-
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and
starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation
and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the
maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus
provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself
within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no
matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different
nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more than people in 58 countries and markets. On October the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.