SAP ABAP Consultant
Support for SPIRIT Projects under Cross Applications Tools and Development Team (ABAP)
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 3+ years of SAP ABAP design and development experience in any of the following skills - ABAP Workbench, ALV, IDOCs, EDI, BAPIs, BADIs, SAPscripts, SMARTForms, SAP Adobe Forms, Dialog Programming, Object-oriented ABAP, Workflow, Web Dynpro, Webservice.
- Exposure in any of the following modules: eWM, IMWM, PP, MM, SD, PM, QM, FI, PS, APO, Master Data Governance, PDM.
- Experience in SAP Fiori/UI5/ODATA programming is a plus.
- Experience in Automotive Industry and conversant with international teams is an advantage.
- Willing to work under contractual employment.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.