Administrative Internship - Tires
- Positions in HR, Communication, Accounting, Controlling, Environment, Safety Health, Plant Operations, etc.;
- Administrative activities (e.g. recording and tracking data in files);
- Generates and updates specific reports;
- Involvement in different projects;
- Overall support in other administrative activities;
- Enrolled in University or Master's program;
- Medium knowledge of MS Office;
- Medium English knowledge.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- 13th salary;
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule;
- International Work Environment & Traveling.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.