Ensure the volume and profit achievement in distributor channel. Support the business/network development and maintenance in omniChannel. Manage all sales activities in local market, achieve or succeed volume target by utilizing company strategy/policy/tools, engaging sustainable partnerships.
▪ Drive sales target achievement in responsible territory
▪ Serve as main point of contact within assigned territory and/or customer base, develop or maintain business leads/ initiatives
▪ Build and manage strong, sustainable relationships with customers and other extented network in assigned territory to promote company's positioning in the market and thus to urge the buying decisions. Managing retailors (conti image shops) monthly buy-in & sell-out target achivement and performance improvement.
▪ Responsible for distributor/ retailor annual/monthly sales planning and promotion execution.
▪ Coordinate and manage cross-functional sales relevent activities
▪ Actively participate in open-communication environment, enusre customer buying experience consistency/drive improvement
3 years working experience on channel & distribution sales with Multi-national company is a plus , within Auto industry is a plus
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.