Enviroment, Safety and Health Coordinator (ESH) Service Area Western Europe (m/f/diverse) - REF7067Z
The Service Area Western Europe of Continental Transportbandsysteme GmbH is searching a person with a high reference for Enviroment, Safety and Health issues to be the new ESH Coordinator (m/f/divers) in this area.
Your tasks as the ESH Coordinator will focus on the following activities:
- Coordinate and control all ESH activities in order to meet targets on fire prevention, environmental protection, employee safety and health as well as security in our service branches and on all of our different customer working sites
- Initiate and follow-up on actions for continuous improvement of all ESH relevant processes
- Deal with local authorities, government authorities, insurances, service providers, consultants, industrial associations, and comparable functions internal and from other companies
In addition to enthusiasm for ESH topics and a passion for implementing new structures and processes in this field combined with a high level of teamwork skills and good use of communication, the following should be brought along:
- Academic degree, preferably in engineering or related discipline
- Proof of functional knowledge of occupational safety and environmental protection
- Several years of professional experience in ESH
- Several years of experience in industrial service processes
- Experience in working with international teams on ESH topics and understanding of foreign cultures
- Proficient English and German language skills (written and spoken) are mandatory
Following competencies are beneficial:
- Experience in implementation and management of security systems, fire prevention and protection systems, health management, environmental protection and occupational safety management systems, hazardous substance management
- Servicing related technologies, systems, infrastructures, standards and processes Products, systems and technologies (functionalities and applications)
- Experience in implementation of ESH principles, framework and ESH methods and tools
- Quality management (including quality policies, systems and processes, e.g. internal auditor skills according ISO 19011)
- Local ESH relevant legislation
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Lean production/CBS principles, methods and tools (e.g. production management system)
- Problem solving and decision making tools and techniques
- Communication techniques (incl. presentation, change management, negotiation and conflict resolution techniques)
- Project management skills, tools and techniques
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Lo que ofrecemos
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.