⁃ Internal communications/events
⁃ Media relations and event support
⁃ Creative social and digital media
⁃ Translation and proofreading
⁃ Video shooting tasks
⁃ Other specific tasks as assigned
⁃ Under Graduate or Post-graduate student majoring in English, or others with outstanding English skills;
⁃ Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English & Chinese;
⁃ Advanced Interpretation Certificate
⁃ Video Communications experience, use PR to edit videos
⁃ Fast learner and down-to earth attitude and collaborative spirit;
⁃ Proficient in required tools & applications e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
⁃ 3 or 5 days per week lasting at least 6 months.
- Post-graduate student majoring in English or others with outstanding English skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English & Chinese;
- Advanced Interpretation Certificate
- Video Communications experience is a plus, use PR to edit videos
- Fast learner and down-to earth attitude and collaborative spirit;
- Proficient in required tools & applications e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
- 3 or 5 days per week lasting at least 6 months.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Since starting its business in China in 1994, Continental serves all major OEMs across all vehicle segments. We also develop and produce materials, functional parts, components, and systems for railway, machinery, mining and other important industries. So far, Continental has expanded its presence in 25 production locations and 28 R&D centers, representing a workforce of around 16,500 in the country. Continental offers market specific solutions to the Chinese market.