- To do fault finding/ trouble-shooting and repair job related to electrical. Ex: AC motors , wiring and pneumatic, and hydraulic
- Must be able to read and interpret simple electrical specifications, wiring and circuit diagrams.
- Must be able to install and do wiring single phase and 3 phase accessories.
- To perform routine maintenance task on electrical system
- To do inspection/ monitoring on electro-mechanical system
- Work on continuous improvement projects
- Ability to work at times autonomously and without direct supervision.
- Working experience 1-2 years. However fresh graduates from (ILP) Malaysian Technical Institute with strong wiliness to learn will be considered.
- Certificate in Electrical from Malaysian Technical Institute (ILP), SKM Level 2 or any other Technical Institute/College, PW4
- Computer Knowledge: MS Word/Excel added advantage
- Knowledge in Hydraulic /Pneumatics added advantage
- Knowledge in PLC added advantage
- Willing to work in shift/ extended hours
- Physically fit
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.