System Requirement Engineer
Descrição da função
- Generate system requirement specifications for Architecture and Networking (AN) Product Portfolio.
- Analyze customer requirements specifications and link them to Continental specifications.
- Clarify and negotiate all open items related to specification with customer.
- Setup and maintain requirement engineering framework (requirement management).
- Support product development teams by defining product electrical interfaces, product functional specifications, communication interfaces and diagnostic interfaces.
- Support System Architect in defining the system architecture.
- Support SW Engineers for refinement of specifications.
- Support validation team and customer, on-site, during system integration and system validation phase.
- Support sales team in acquisitions for activities in terms of technical quotations.
- Participate actively in knowledge transfer between application and platform teams and different worldwide development locations.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar studies.
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good verbal and written communication, technical presentation skills.
- Passionate to work in new technology trends in Automotive like 4G/5G connectivity, UWB localization, High performance computers, Cloud connectivity, Automotive ethernet, Firmware update over the air (FOTA) etc..
- For senior positions you need to have completed at least 2 relevant projects as Requirement, Software or Test Engineer.
- Working experience in automotive industry or embedded system development will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of End to End system with good software and electronic background.
- Experience in working with distributed systems, vehicle automotive and wireless functions will be an advantage.
- Basic know-how on requirement management tools like DOORS is preferred.
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Software Product Owner / Feature Responsible (Embedded) (1-Year Contract)
Wireless Engineer Intern (RF & Network) (IDA: 2023-00072)