Product Sales Manager
Descrição da função
- New business development with existing customers and new customers.
- Manage customer payment receivable to make sure the payment can be processed by customer on a timely manner. If overdue occurs, should work pro-actively to solve revelant issues.
- Maintain customer relationship via regular customer visit, phone call, email, etc. to keep high level of customer satisfaction and make sure customer's expectation is well achieved.
- Conduct competition and market analysis frequently to keep ourselves well noted with our postion in the market, the strength and weakness of us and other competitors.
- Working closely with other functions to achieve certain commercial / Non-commercial targets.
- Supporting other funtions including but not limited to PMO, AE, AP, Operation to achieve certain targets.
- Bachelor education degree.
- 3 - 5 years of sales experience in automotive industry.
- Advanced language skills of English both in speaking and writen.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.