Product Sales Manager
- New business development with existing customers and new customers.
- Manage customer payment receivable to make sure the payment can be processed by customer on a timely manner. If overdue occurs, should work pro-actively to solve revelant issues.
- Maintain customer relationship via regular customer visit, phone call, email, etc. to keep high level of customer satisfaction and make sure customer's expectation is well achieved.
- Conduct competition and market analysis frequently to keep ourselves well noted with our postion in the market, the strength and weakness of us and other competitors.
- Working closely with other functions to achieve certain commercial / Non-commercial targets.
- Supporting other funtions including but not limited to PMO, AE, AP, Operation to achieve certain targets.
- Bachelor education degree.
- 3 - 5 years of sales experience in automotive industry.
- Advanced language skills of English both in speaking and writen.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters