OE Financial Analyst
Vaše náplň práce
- Manages pricing for Original Equipment customer groups, manage location investment controlling for Research & Development testing center in Uvalde, TX.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement. forecasts taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Assemble and summarize data to structure reports on financial status and risks.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Keep records of all latest PO's and customer contracts.
- SAP Pricing updates - Mexico.
- Review pricing differences, validate with the sales organization, and prepare rebill invoices if necessary.
- Capital project spending management for Texas testing center location.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Review and approve capital PO requests.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Original Equipment customer experience desirable.
- 1-3 years experience required.
- Account Management.
- Advanced English skills (written and verbal).
- Financial Analysis.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)..
- Basic Accounting Knowledge.
Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Podobná pracovní místa
Accounts Receivable Analyst
Finance Intern -Fixed Assets
Accounting Team Leader
Accounts Payable Team Leader