Vaše náplň práce
- She/he will work on month end process/activities and on all day by day accounting / admin matters for both Statutory and Management accounts (local GAAP and IFRS).
- She/he will liaise directly with Internal, External and Statutory Auditors and will deal with Public and Tax Authorities as necessary.
- The person must be able to draft local Financial Statements and organize BoD and Shareholders meetings and resolutions.
- She/he will be responsible for tax, import & export matters supported by external Consultants. Always with the support of external Tax Consultants, she/he will have to prepare and manage Tax Returns and Declarations.
- Ideally, she/he will have some experience of Grants / Financing with National Public Authorities.
A qualified person with a degree in Economics; Italian and English languages are necessary. Excel and Office advanced skills required. SAP FI-CO knowledgeable
It is necessary to have an experienced person as she / he will have to take responsibilities as soon as in position (a short handover is foreseen).
Over 10 years in accounting / administration / tax within a local Italian subsidiary of large multinational Companies is required.
Some experience in Auditing will also be beneficial.
Admin/accounting processes reengineering experience is necessary, it will be welcome some knowledge of digitalization of processes and a participation to EPR implementation projects.
Management skill of a team of several people is required.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.