Material Handler - BMN1 (6pm to 6am)
1. Physically receive all in-bound shipments, including unloading into warehouse and properly label materials with Transfer Order (TO) documentation and pick FG’s & RM’s per customer orders.
2. Transfer all materials to identified warehouse storage location.
3. Assist in loading trucks/trailers for intercompany and over the road transport.
4. Responsible for the safe operation of all Warehouse Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) including mandatory shift safety checks, established operating guidelines, PPE, and all other required organization protocol. Communicate to Team Leads and Group Leads any equipment issues or other concerns including safety, inventory discrepancies, shortages or damage.
5. Assist with inventory maintenance activities including counting, physical inventories, cycle counts, shift by shift inventory sheets, and spot checks as needed. Consolidate stock and inventory as necessary.
6. Responsible to remove plant refuse and recyclables in accordance with established facility guidelines and assist in maintaining outside storage areas.
7. Participate in the auditing process including implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
8. Maintain a clean and safe workspace including housekeeping and other effort that supports a clean and safe workplace. Incorporate 5 S ( everything has a place ) into your work environment.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Warehouse experience preferred. Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) experience preferred.
- Technical Skills: Basic math required and computer skills preferred.
- Other Skills / Abilities: Multi tasking, teamwork, able to work independently, self-motivation, understanding warehouse terms, problem solving, continuous improvement, passion and commitment, clear and open communication, deliver results. Must be able to speak English.
- Relocation benefits would not be offered for this job opening.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Somersworth, NH location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Material Handler to join our team. Are you ready to shape the future with us?
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters