SAP CO Key User
Responsible to manage, guide and implement Business requirements and Improvement projects for the Controlling module within SAP systems and applications.
Global, cross business area support. Reports to Head of Project IMp@CT Rollout Lead
Acting as inhouse consultant and a main contact to support CO area
Informatics, Logistics, Engineering, Administration, or Functional related career. (University degree desired)
Demonstrated professional experience working SAP in the Area, in deep operationally business and/or supporting improvement projects.
Experience and project involvement on SAP related process or operation, supporting diverse improvements/projects in the area.
Project management skills, team work coordination, ability to work in a global team,
Results orientation, assertiveness, resilience
Business English, Global experience and intercultural working abilities.
▪ Manages and support of the module corresponding local key users/contacts plant requests
▪ Manage incidents and changes requested by the locations and implement with external SAP support.
▪ One of the contact persons for the CO local key users (second - level support)
▪ Perform testing of problem fixes, enhancements, system upgrades and new functionalities.
▪ Creation of training materials and training to the local key users / end users.
▪ Understands and applies group company’s methodologies and procedures.
▪ Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
▪Conducts and supports Improvements for user requirements, designing of blueprinting & documentation.
▪Supports SAP rollouts, configuration and assist in functional change requests.
▪Support the Business in the SAP improvements for CO projects.
▪May lead and coordinate the work of a small team when working in projects
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Global Business Services in Manila started in June 2012 as Veyance Technologies Inc. and was acquired by Continental AG in January 2015. On the same year, it legally changed the company name to Continental Global Business Services Manila Inc., which reflects its global presence as a full-fledged subsidiary of ContiTech Division in Continental AG.
GBS Manila is composed of five (5) main work streams, structured to make processes centralized, standardized, and in leveraged technology with the support of IT group, Continental Business Systems & RPA Competence Center.
It provides end-to-end, front-to-back services; from customer service, order management, purchasing, invoice to payment, credit and collection, full finance activities, data management, and HR services including payroll, employee benefits and talent acquisition; all built to meet its customers needs.