Corporate Real Estate Manager (m/w/d) - REF43140P
- Advising the core business and the group's central functions on real estate-related issues
- Performing the governance function for the assigned real estate portfolio
- Determination of the real estate requirements of the core business
- Strategically relevant transaction management, i.e. identification of options, ensuring professional due diligence and active management of real estate transactions
- Support in the context of M&A projects related to real estate
- Real estate-specific tasks during integration process of acquired companies
- Analysis of the real estate portfolio, identification of optimization opportunities and development of optimization strategies (costs, values, risks, etc.)
- Development and coordination of asset strategies for the assigned real estate portfolio (regional portfolio strategy)
- Development and implementation of projects for real estate, location and portfolio optimization across all real estate cycle phases and asset classes (acquisition incl. construction/conversion, operations, disposal)
- Ensuring data transparency within the real estate portfolio
- Preparation of profitability analyses (NPV, DCF, etc.)
- Selection and management of external service providers (if necessary, including the implementation of tenders/negotiations)
- Establishing and maintaining partnership-based relationships with decision-makers and real estate contacts within Continental as well as brokers and consultants, project developers, investors and experts
- Evaluation and provision of market information
- Academic degree in business administration or comparable studies with real estate reference
- Several years of professional experience in the real estate environment required
- Experience in corporate real estate management or portfolio management desirable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel, Powerpoint)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written, additional language skills are an advantage
- Good negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
The well-being of our employees is important to us. That's why we offer exciting career prospects and support you in achieving a good work-life balance with additional benefits such as:
- Training opportunities
- Mobile and flexible working models
- and much more...
Sounds interesting for you? Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.