Intern for NPM Asia
- Maintain purchasing view in ordering system, E-catalogue maintain & update & reporting
- Easy RFQ, Contract data upload and contract document management
- Other documentation: price analysis, reporting, data analysis, etc based on buyers’ requirement
- Document express scan or copy, delivery document to
- Department meeting/ event/workshop support
- Ordering via internal purchasing system and stock control within Corporate Purchasing & Strategic Sourcing Asia team
- Supplier database management
- Proactively contact Continental locations and logistics service providers within Asia to get warehouse and distribution related information
- Support tender analysis
- Maintain Asia warehouse and distribution project tracker
- University studying (Economics, Logistics, Technical would be better), attend at least 3 days a week for 6 months.
- Fluent oral and written English skill and adapt to English working environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Self-learning, Careful & Patient, Comprehension, Communication and Initiative
- Good training, management, teamwork, open communication & feedback
- 15/h for undergraduate, 20/h for postgraduate (before tax)
- Free coffee, tea and other drinks, snacks
- International working environment & global network
- Obtained employment well by feedback of all former interns who lasted more than 6months.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide. Continental is also a competent partner in networked automobile communication. We are looking for your skills at our Headquarter in Shanghai.