Intern for NPM Asia
- Maintain purchasing view in ordering system, E-catalogue maintain & update & reporting
- Easy RFQ, Contract data upload and contract document management
- Other documentation: price analysis, reporting, data analysis, etc based on buyers’ requirement
- Document express scan or copy, delivery document to
- Department meeting/ event/workshop support
- Ordering via internal purchasing system and stock control within Corporate Purchasing & Strategic Sourcing Asia team
- Supplier database management
- Proactively contact Continental locations and logistics service providers within Asia to get warehouse and distribution related information
- Support tender analysis
- Maintain Asia warehouse and distribution project tracker
- University studying (Economics, Logistics, Technical would be better), attend at least 3 days a week for 6 months.
- Fluent oral and written English skill and adapt to English working environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Self-learning, Careful & Patient, Comprehension, Communication and Initiative
- Good training, management, teamwork, open communication & feedback
- 15/h for undergraduate, 20/h for postgraduate (before tax)
- Free coffee, tea and other drinks, snacks
- International working environment & global network
- Obtained employment well by feedback of all former interns who lasted more than 6months.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide. Continental is also a competent partner in networked automobile communication. We are looking for your skills at our Headquarter in Shanghai.