Industrial Sales Engineer
Job Description :
1. Realize individual sales target. Implementation of sales policies, procedures and systems to ensure compliancewith corporate policies and provide working guidelines forthe industrial sales team;
2. Develop and maintain distributor network, developdistributor's competency in collaboration with Industrialsales operation management;
3. According to sales target, work out sales strategy andaction plan in the specific business area within Easternregion.
4. Monitor account receivable balance monthly; follow upwith customers on outstanding balances and ensure thatcustomers pay as per terms to help manage cash flowand reduce potential bad debts.
5. Close monitor the competition in the market and collectmarket status and trend, report to team leader timely 6. Build up and maintain good relationship with Allexternal stakeholders, including end users, designinstitute, consulting firms, authorities, and etc.
Job Requirements :
1. At least 3 years' sales experience in industry.
2. Work experience with multinational company is a plus
3. Self-initiative and self-disciplined
4. Open-minded, can work under pressure and frequentbusiness travel
5.Skills in customer communications and presentations
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.