Risk Management- BA Industrial Americas
Drive operational risk and opportunity management process in combination with product technical compliance through the Business Area (BA). Develop processes to integrate with the product life cycle to identify potential risks, based on positive and negative events. Coach and lead the organization in a transition to high maturity model in integrated risk management.
Own mitigation actions and proactively streamline risk analysis outputs across the organization. Represent group sector at the group level and maintain up-to-date knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to risk management.
Global Group Sector ContiTech - Part of the Technical and Quality Compliance, Risk Management Team
Risk Management Standards
- Define and deploy CT RM framework, methods, tool set and IT solutions cross-functionally and support in implementation
- Define and deploy Risk Management Process in ContiTech in collaboration with Group and BAs
- Develop, define and roll out an Opportunity- and Risk management System for ContiTech
- Develop processes to identify high risk potentials in different areas
- Lead Sector teams to take aspects of the risk management into account and considered risk mitigation from the very beginning
Risk Management Governance
- Responsible for GS Governance: set targets, create and communicate GS report, coordinate the different stakeholders and ensure consistency
- Responsible for overall GS Risk Management Process
- Risk evaluation by comparison of prior defined criteria's of the risk acceptance (f.e. standards and norms)
- Risk coverage / risk containment by measures which reduce the risk and / or incidents rate or which makes the causes controllable
- Risk monitoring with parameters which figures out the current risk (risk indicators)
- Risk notes for the documentation of all processes which are in correlation between risk analization and evaluation
Systemic Risk Management
- Responsible for deployment of Systemic Risk Management
- Assess reported risk on a regular base, monitor and benchmark
- Control Systemic R&O to ensure closure of gaps and ‘continuous improvement’
- Identify, review and mitigate general risks (products, projects, processes) based on the systematic issues and report
- Initiate and lead improvements for risks based on the systematic issues, identified during the risk reviews.
- Define a process to identify projects with high risk potential
- Support the lead of project reviews in an early stage to identify technical and commercial risks
- Follow up on managing the potential risks (track mitigation measures) identified in the business
- Develop strategies to act and handle accordingly to prevent all not planned incidents which could jeopardize the course of the projects
- Ensure risk management is integrated in PLM and Management Systems
- Regular reporting of systemic risks on Sector Level
- Regular reporting of consolidated operational risks on Sector Level
- Coach RM community and managers to enable them to identify risks in early stage
- Lead them to more risk awareness by describing the risk and explain the cause and the effect
- Coach the managers to set up risk mitigation measures / plans
- Drive Risk Management Network across the BAs
- Enable a Risk Management Network, community building, best practice sharing, coaching and training
- Regular exchange with BA RM Managers and Group Functions
- Regular exchange with other Group Sector RM Responsibles
Academic degree, e.g. in the field of Engineering, Production Technology, Business Administration with operational focus Several years of management experience preferrebly in Quality or Manufacturing
Broad functional work experience including operations
Experience in different organizations (cross BA, Group Sector)
Several years of professional experience and methodological competence in the field of Quality Management
Several years of experience in structured problem solving, continuous improvement and project management as well as analytical competence
Several years of experience in Integrated Management Systems
Several years of experience in strategy development processes and change management Several years of international and cross functional team leadership experience
Several years of functional and supervisory management experience
Strong leadership skills (team skills, conflict management, networking) Experience in intercultural communication
Experience in the implementation of international programs, processes or strategies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries.
Locuri de muncă similare
Risk Management- BA Industrial Americas