- Excellent programming skills in C, C++ programming is must
- Strong understanding of digital and statistical signal processing concepts
- Understandings of ML concepts added an advantage
- Testing, verification, and validation of signal processing algorithm requirements
- Communications skills: Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong experience with software validation methods (unit tests, static white box tests)
- Strong hands-on experience in configuration management systems like GIT, JIRA
Experience: 4+ Years
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech
Good to have - Exposure of anyone of the sensor Domains like Computer Vision/ Radar/ Lidar/ 3D Lidar.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.