DIA VAR Developer
Design, Development and testing of DIA and VAR Software for a Vehicle Dynamics ECU
- Collect the requirements and analyze them considering the SW architecture and standards
- Prepare the SW detailed design to meet the internal and external requirements
- Design the test procedure and the code to ensure that the specifications are fulfilled
- Deliver the work products (design, code, test, reviews) according to the process defined by the project life cycle
- Answer the technical questions along the project life for the area of responsibility
- Participate to the knowledge sharing at all levels of the organization
Area of responsibility
DIA: Diagnostic communication on ISO K-Line, CAN
VAR: Variant Coding
- 4+ years of SW development/Requirement Engineering experience including knowledge of CAN and Diagnostics Protocol.
Project and/or Process Experience:
- Experience in Automotive SW development and testing.
- Experience in CAN protocols and the corresponding tools.
- Experience in UDS/KWP protocols and the corresponding tools.
- Experience in Configuration Management and Requirement Management tools.
- Domain Expertise in automotive – EBS is preferable.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Safety standards (ISO26262)
- Excellent C programming skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent intercultural communication
- Degree in Engineering
Project and/or Process Experience
Experience in Automotive SW development and testing.
Experience in CAN/CAN-FD/FlexRay protocols and the corresponding tools.(e.g. Vector Canalyzer, Canoe, Canape…)
Experience in UDS/KWP protocols and the corresponding tools.(ISO 14229, ISO 14230)
Experience in Configuration Management and Requirement Management tools.
Domain Expertise in automotive – EBS is preferable.
Experience in Autosar and Safety standards (IEC61508/ISO26262, ECER13H)
Graduate / Post-Graduate in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
2 - 5 years of Software Development experience in Automotive Embedded Domain
Project and/or Process Experience:
Experience in Automotive Embedded SW development using C Language.
Experience in Automotive Mechatronics Control Systems
Experience in 32-bit multi-core Microcontroller and related SW Architecture
Know-how or Experience in AUTOSAR (preferable)
Experience in Configuration Management and Requirement Management tools
Domain Expertise in Automotive Active Safety Systems is preferable
Know-how or Experience in Functional Safety and related Safety Architecture (IEC61508/ISO26262)
Intercultural / International Experience:
Office location will be Bangalore
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.