Head of Human Relations
Descrição da função
- Steers and manages Strategic Workforce Planning, HR Planning & Controlling (KPI scorecard, HC structure) and derives appropriate measures (e.g., recruiting, retention, etc.)
- Participates in HR Reviews & Audits and implements required actions
- Steers, consults and communicates Organizational Changes
- Drives the implementation of Corporate HR Initiatives in the Location (i.e.. Culture development, Diversity)
- Ensures alignment and consistent application of HR processes, policies and resources in area of responsibility
- Ensures compliance to local employment regulations
- Follows up with labor market trends and develops and implements appropriate HR related measures accordingly.
- Enables human resources training and development and ensures a strong talent base for the organization
- Represents the organization in the local community (i.e. employee representatives, spokesmen committee, local union, HR related legal actions)
- Leads own HR organization which includes setting vision, defining strategy, managing budget, allocating resources, creating global networks, etc.
- Advises and supports management in effective organizations to meet future challenges of the business
- Implements people-related measures to support roll out of change projects
- Defines and implements HR change projects
- Consults and guides the organization through times of significant changes (e.g. restructuring, fusion) and supports organizational development
- Responsible within the location using the corporate guidelines, the basic principles of personnel policy and tools and methods to ensure an uniform personnel policy in the location in line with the country & BU which is closely aligned with Company HR principles, processes, guidelines & policies.
- Manages collective relationship to Union & Employee Representatives, Labor Relations & Legal, Employee Relations according Legal requirements
- Ensures compliance to all relevant regulations
- Partner and counselor of local management, including all HR processes (Hiring / Recruiting, TMOD, Separation, Consultation)
- Counselor to generate creative solutions for all HR related questions, enhance employees top-class performance and increase management capabilities
- Coach to support high potentials in their development
- Ensure legal compliance
- Triggers and supervises the annual Salary review, respecting Budget/Legal requirements
- Ensures global consistency in job evaluations and market benchmarking for Executives and Senior Executives in collaboration with BU' s & Business Area/Segment HR, where applicable
- Seeks for approval of annual executive merit and variable compensation in collaboration with Business Area/Segment HR (re-assign)
- Ensure consistent process management in the assigned area of responsibility in line with the Company Process Management Process.
- Active participation in corporate HR projects, country HR projects and implement outputs within location
- Drive changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Ensures proper alignment with respective Country/Business Area Centers of Expertise to apply processes and provide solutions/programs in the different process function clusters (i.e.. Recruiting, Employer Branding, TMOD, Learning & Training, Leadership Architecture, Feedback Landscape, Compensation & Benefits) for a successful local implementation, (monitored with appropriate KPI's, in line with audit requirements).
- Ensures that the working conditions within the area of responsibility respect the health management regulation and well being of employees.
- Acts as an ambassador for at work health and well being initiatives
- Social Responsibility - take care of the social rooms, CSR activities, cooperation with authorities / offices / canteen and staff catering.
- Build, develop/ coach and retain a diverse team
- Ensure a continuous knowledge and competency management as well as human resources development; teaches and coaches the team to further develop the organization
- Develop successors and define development plans of the employees & steer the implementation
- University degree, preferably in human resources, business administration or related discipline
- Professional experience (at least 13 years) in human relations
- Experience in automotive business (approx. 3 years) and understanding of automotive environment
- Cross functional experience, preferred
- Project leader experience in strategic HR projects. Has experience managing a budget and costs.
- Has demonstrated tenacity / persistence (successfully managed a change process, turn around, start up, severe organizational conflict etc.).
- Experience in HR processes (e.g. staffing, organizational development)
- At least 5 years in a leadership position, preferably in HR with direct and indirect responsibility for other individuals
- Experience in working with international teams
- Understanding for different foreign cultures
- Fluent proficiency in English
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Surface Solutions India plant manufactures premium surface materials for both passenger cars and 2-wheelers. The products include Acella Eco and Acella Lux materials, which add aesthetic value to vehicle interiors. Today, the plant supplies to all the major OEMs in the country and plans to service the ASEAN region in future too.