HR Specialist - Market Malaysia (6 months Contract)
As HR Specialist, you will be supporting the HR Business Partner, Market Malaysia in end-to-end HR process cycle from recruitment to exit management.
Following are the key responsibilities:
- Support with recruitment activities including sourcing, pre-screening and organizing assessment centers for open positions.
- Plan and execute onboarding process for new hires/transferees.
- Support documentation process.
Talent Management and Organization Development
- Analyzing the development needs of employees and mapping the needs to suitable learning interventions such as trainings, mentoring, on-the-job learning based on 70-20-10 learning model.
- Support with executing the development interventions as planned
- Organize employee engagement & communication events as per employee engagement calendar
- Support in reward & recognition initiatives at workplace
- Manage HR operational activities like exit management process, employee query resolution, benefits administration etc.
HR Processes Mapping & Improvement
- Support with creation & documentation of HR processes and associated checklists involving the various stakeholders such as HRBPs, C&B, TMOD, HR Ops Center and the business.
- This in line with driving operations efficiency & effectiveness of current HR processes.
• Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field.
• Prior experience in HR field is value added
• Well versed in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Good communication abilities and able to blend into a working in multinational environment.
• Fluent in English language (written & spoken)
• At Continental, we let your ideas shape the future to make a meaningful difference in
the world, and to themselves.
• Opportunity to gain global experience and build networks from international mobility
across our vast organization.
• Competitive salary, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy
generous leave, medical care and a highly competitively staff benefits package.
• We foster our people’s talent so they can master their career journeys and realize
their greatest potential.
• Open, inspiring and rewarding corporate culture
• Flexible working conditions that help you enjoy your work-life balance.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.