Global HR Operations Specialist – SuccessFactors Learning - TM
- Enable and consult our Learning Admin Global Network in the implementation and usage of our global Learning & Training tool;
- Take care of the community management concept and activities dedicated to our Admins around the world (e.g., create and manage content for communication and updates);
- Offer guidance to our internal stakeholders when it comes to system and process related topics for Learning Management;
- Test system changes (either internally requested, or coming from the tool provider);
- Take care of our internal knowledge concept by making sure work instructions are up to date;
- Create and run reports from the system;
- Be a great team player (e.g., sharing knowledge and ideas with the colleagues) 😊;
- Help us enhance our daily operations, processes and systems;
- Be the work-package owner in global Learning & Training improvement initiatives.
Baseline of needed skills:
- A university degree that supported you develop your skills and knowledge relevant for the skills and responsibilities needed for this job (we believe in driving your own career path, diverse backgrounds and experiences are a value-add 😊);
- You can work and collaborate well in a hybrid environment ;
- You know your way with Microsoft Office 365 suite;
- Interest in digital tools and functionalities;
- Ability to understand why and how things work the way they do (analytical/system thinking);
- Ability to adapt your communication to different audiences;
- English comes to you easily (~95 % of the job is in English);
- You enjoy learning new things and are committed to continuously self-develop;
- You are responsible and organized;
- You pay attention to details;
- Advanced Excel/ reporting knowledge.
Additional skills that might come in handy:
- Experience with working in a global environment;
- Ability to see beyond your responsibilities and make connections.
Tools you will use:
- Office 365 package (MS Teams, MS PowerPoint, MS OneNote, MS Excel, MS Word);
- SAP SuccessFactors (Learning Management);
- BMC Helix (ticketing system);
- IBM ConNext.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Do you enjoy exploring new digital tools and functionalities, being organized, and collaborating with people? Do you like sharing knowledge, ideas and learning together with colleagues?
Then this job within our Global HR Systems Operations team might be a good fit for you!
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.