CN_STEP ONE_ Junior Sales_新销售成长计划
- To learn and experience a holistic picture of Continental Tires China Sales business by developing functional proficiency and broad business view through specific training and learning on the job in target/cross-function/cross-sales channels. Additionally, to get the unique competitive advantage for future work in target position by establishing valuable network and the exposure to management and the organization.
- 3 months on job learning (1 month per region) in sales; 3 months' rotations (1 month per function) in relevant function fields:
- to understand the daily business by having routine task througout each rotation ('Down to the ground')
- to understand relevant client segments, challenges (present & future), tire industry (Replacement), products and the competitive environment
- to network with diverse/ relevant stakeholders/ teams▪ Project Management Training
- Group/ Individual Training based on group/ individual needs
- Door open/Skip level Communication
- Keep a development journal throughout the program to document your experience and learning (challenges, tips and tricks)
- Regular feedback & evaluation regarding desired behaviors ▪Work on and successfully complete daily operation/ cross function tasks with max. 6 months duration in relevant functional fields.▪ self-organized team activities by program pariticipants
- stakeholder management
- budget management
- University degree (Bachelor, Mater, or Ph.D) with majors in economics, international management, technical or similar
- Fresh graduates or max 2 years of working experience in respective functions
- Basic understanding of project management tools and skills; experience in managing and influencing indirectly
basic knowledge of key processes and tools that drive the organization such as Sales, Marketing, Supply chain, Finance etc.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
“SmartRecruiters 계속하기"를 클릭하면 독일의 SmartRecruiters GmbH에서 운영하는 콘티넨탈 AG의 채용 포털을 방문하게 됩니다. 이 포털에서 제출된 모든 개인정보에 관한 개인정보처리자는 콘티넨탈 AG입니다. 이 포털에서 지원서를 제출하면 귀하는 다음 사항에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다:
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 현지 법인의 채용 목적을 위해 귀하의 성명, 국적, 연락처, 이메일 주소, 경력, 학력 등 이력서 기재 정보, 추천인 정보를 수집 및 이용하고, 위 목적이 완전히 달성될 때까지 수집된 개인정보를 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 콘티넨탈 AG가 수집한 위 개인정보를 채용 절차를 위하여 계열사(구체적 내용은 개인정보 처리방침 참고)에 제공하고, 위 계열사가 채용 목적을 완전히 달성할 때까지 보유하는 것에 동의합니다.
- 귀하는 위 사항에 대한 동의를 거부할 권리가 있지만, 거부할 경우 귀하의 지원서가 제출되지 못할 수 있음을 알려드립니다.