Product Development Legal Technical Regulations Analyst
The Technical Regulations Analyst is responsible for analizyng and interpreting the documents, objects and laws, provided by the TRC, in the requirement managment tool with BA/Group sector-specific information to make efficient requirements development possible.
▪ Inform Technical Regulation Coordinator (TRC) and/or Technical Regulation Manager (TRM), as needed, about required external standards and legal technical regulations
▪ Initiate the scanning process for potential regulations with TRM and Product Development Manager/Engineers
▪ Evaluate the potential relevance of external standards and legal technical regulations for the products and technology in the area of responsibility.
▪ Derive product/material specific requirements from the standards and regulations
▪ Consolidate and define product specific internal requirements.
▪ Organize retesting/re-certification of products according to LTR
▪ Support TRC to create changelog
▪ Communicate to projects & product reponsibles
▪ Provide enriched data including interpretation, (if existing) to projects & product reponsibles
▪ Collaboration with the respective TRAs (e.g. cross BA Network) and the TRC,TRM, TRE
Education / Certification
Academic Degree in Science or Engineering
▪ > 3 years working experience in the area of R&D, Quality or Compliance
▪ Experiences in the analysis of technical regulations dealing with Product Safety/ Product Conformity/ Product Cyber Security& Privacy / Product Environmental Compliance / Product Auditing
▪ Experiences in using expert systems which support Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
Project and/or ProcessExperience
Variety of Product, Project and Process experience is appreciated
Intercultural / International Experience
▪ Ability to communicate and collaborate with international teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries.
ONE ContiTech – The first choice for material driven solutions.
Are you interested in shaping the future of ContiTech together with a great team?
Please join us and contribute to our goals with your new role as Business Product Development Legal Technical Regulations Analyst. Your new place to work can be located in any ContiTech North America locations. 2 positions available.