TSU Call Handler (Plymouth)
*Must be based in Plymouth Devon, or a daily commutable distance due to required training within our head office*
- Respond to customer requests for tyre related breakdown assistance (job taking, job allocation, chase) within agreed targets and timescales.
- Delivers a high level of Customer Service on all calls.
- Adheres to company work instructions and compliance measures.
- Ensures a high level of data quality.
- Maintains company quality standards at all times.
- Communicates effectively on all levels.
- Makes timely decisions within level of authority.
- Escalates all issues falling outside of the above for approval / decision.
- Uses own initiative when required.
- Carries out administrative duties accurately when required.
- To undertake other reasonable duties as required from time to time in support of the effective running of C360
- Knowledge of the Truck Tyre fleet market desirable but not essential.
- Office 365 Knowledge
- Professional qualification in Customer Service desirable.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Experience of working as part of a team striving towards excellence.
- £10.45ph (£21,736)
- Only seeking applications from those that live in the Plymouth area or a commutable distance of Ivybridge.
- Role is remote based after successful completion of training at the head office (6-8 weeks minimum)
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.