IAM Marketing intern
1. Responsible for marketing events related to dep, including planning, organization, demo management and follow-ups
2. Actively support central marketing & event team regarding customer events
3. Conducting Event suppliers management
4. Marketing interface of dep.
5. Trends monitoring, user scenario definition, data and information collection and analysis etc.
6. Responsible for a campus-corporation collaboration innovation project(Trend Antenna) including universities approach, project management, process optimization etc.
7. Trend Antenna China team management
8. Actively exchange information with other locations regarding the innovation project(Trend Antenna)
9. Support innovation manager regarding innovation activities
10. Lead internal & external communications activities related to dep.
11. Communications interface of dep.
12. Write article of dep. for internal newsletter
1. Bachelor degree and above, major in economics, business management, automotive, advertising, English, information management etc.
2. 1 year experience in marketing or automotive field preferred.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.