AN PL3 SW Developer
Software Developer in Architecture and Networking Product Line 3
- Analyze customer requirement, HW design, system requirement and create or update SW requirement accordingly
- Design innovative and robust software that meets software requirement
- Develop software modules under guidelines of automotive embedded SW and software coding & design rules
- Validate software design, modules interface and module functionality on Test bench and produce a Test report
- Deliver the committed work package within the planned time, efforts and quality
- Bachelor or above degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Less than 12 years experienced
- Experience on embedded and real time programming
- Advanced programming skills in C, C++
- Knowledge specific to Automotive software, e.g. classic/adaptive AUTOSAR, CAN, Ethernet, UDS, etc.
- SW development skills (methods, languages, techniques, etc.)
- Requirements engineering skills
- Fluent or advanced level in written and spoken English
- Ability to work with a global organization effectively
- Knowledge specific to Bluetooth LE is preferred
- Experience of Over-the-air(OTA) programming is preferred.
콘티넨탈과 함께할 준비가 되셨다면, 온라인 입사지원으로 그 첫 걸음을 시작하세요.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.