▪Manage day to day operation across our eCommerce platform partners
▪Increase and grow sales in terms of volume, profit etc.
▪Cooperate with ecommerce channels, make sure monthly order achievement, include order placement , production plan capacity and logistics transportation.
▪ Maintain and optimize the eCommerce working procedure and cooperation▪ Regular basic monthly reporting, following the defined timing, content, quality requirements. including: sell-out FC with development curve, product mix, sales policy and promotions, KPI review.
▪ Follow the company standard reporting requirement to provide inputs on time with right quality.▪ Plan, execute performance Marketing campaigns of EC platform onsite media or external media landing.
▪ Drive EC sales through innovative, effective and cost-efficient marketing or merchandising programs.
▪ Coordinate with internal functions to make campaign alive on schedule.
▪ Online marketing key index analysis including ROI,UV/PV, Conversion Rate.▪ Responsible for project operation to support new EC project achievement
▪ Project execution, monitoring, improvement and communication
▪ Any ad hoc projects assigned by supervsior▪ Balance the development with other channels
▪ Encourage the cooperation with mutlifunctions
▪ Ensure efficient process execution
- College degree or equivalent preferably marketing or commercial or Engineering background
- Good in English and communicationExperience in managing franchise network is a plus
- 1 years working experience on channel & e-business with Multi-national company is a plus , within Auto industry is a plus
- Vendor management experience with advanced supply chain management knowledge is a plus. Process experience of order and supply chain operation
- Advanced experience in cooperation with external customers and vendors team working experience Muliti-international company working or cooperation experience is a plus
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.