Intern - Local IT PJ Plant
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge of computer systems and software
- Knowledge of network and system security
Lo que ofrecemos
This internship will support Local IT Plant operation.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Acerca de nosotros
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
IT Specialist - Workplace & Collaboration
Central Key User - SAP QM & Lab System