UX_Principal Electric Engineer, Japan
As electrical engineer (RM), the role includes but not limited to
- Obtain, clarify, and negotiate EE design and embedded software requirements of cockpit products with Japanese customers such as Suzuki, Mazda, Honda, Subaru as well as Conti internal stakeholders
(Production, technology competence centers, logistics, etc.)
- Checking and reporting the level of completeness towards the project management.
- Monitoring of the Requirements Traceability.
- Managing the changes of requirements.
- Ensure that the communication with the customer follows the agreed processes
- Consolidate requirements for one customer or customer group across BA UX products
- Manage requirements within one project (Obtain, Structure, Baseline, Distribute, Clarify, Trace)
- Visit customer on demand and attend regular customer meeting for EE and SW topic
- Moderate technical discussion between customer and internal design team
- Check and review customer EE design and embedded software
- Support sample preparation and delivery to customer
- Field product failure analysis with quality and design team
- Responsible to review and support customer communication on all Conti EE deliverables
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Bachelor or higher degree in Engineering – Electric and Electronic preferred
- Deep knowledge of automotive cockpit technology, trends, and needs
- 5+ years of automotive of industry experience as EE engineer
- At least one complete cycle from development to mass-production
- Cockpit product (Cluster, IVI, HUD) experience is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of EE design (schematics, layout, etc)
- Familiarity with Embedded SW development
- Familiar with CAD tools such as PSpice
- Knowledge of automotive industry standards including FTA, DRBFM, 5Why, etc.
- Requirement Engineering with DOORS in automotive environment preferred
- Pro-activeness & respond in a timely manner to critical items
- Understanding of the customers and user needs and problems in automotive environment
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Team player with good communication skills - Japanese and English required
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Contitech_Sales Manager Region Japan for TS
ContiTech_Distribution Regional Sales Japan, Industrial Solutions APAC