CHARGEMAN BO 11kV
- Maintenance, repairing, troubleshooting and servicing of all electrical system, machines and building
- Assist and supervise external vendors on electrical installation, maintenance and repairs
- Carry out scheduled Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and Condition Based Monitoring
- Assist inspection and Maintain document DOSH ,ST, TNB, Air Selangor, SIRIM, FM Global and BOMBA
- Assist the management in energy saving and cost effective practice through equipment operation
- Control facilities and utility budget & OT
- Good working knowledge in electrical system ie. Electrical LV/HT switch room, diesel generator and non-synchronize paneling system, solar system
- Maintain proper records of checklist operation parameters
- Participate Kaizen projects.
- Any and all other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the superior
Candidate to possess at least with BO Chargeman Certificate (11KV) or any equivalent qualification.
We offer an open culture, best perspectves and career opportunities!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.