FMEA Coordinator APAC
Vaše náplň práce
In your position as "FMEA Coordinator APAC" you are responsible to execute, coordinate and support the FMEA activities in the whole Business Area.
Your main tasks are:
• Coordination of all FMEA activities (Design-, Process-FMEA, Reverse Process-FMEA) of the Business Area
• Ensure the implementation and use of the FMEA standards in the BA
• Creation and moderation of Design-, Process-FMEA, Reverse Process-FMEA
• Training and support for FMEA moderators and Key users in in the BA
• Ongoing review of external and internal requirements for FMEAs
• Configuration, roll out, training and support for the FMEA software in the BA
• Present FMEA to customer in terms of methodology and tool in customer projects
• Create and maintain FMEA templates (Design-, Process-FMEA)
• Definition and improvement of FMEA standards (e.g. processes, guidelines, tools, equipment) in the BA
Education / Certification
Technical education (e.g. M.Sc., M.Eng., Dipl.-Ing., Ing., Dr.).
Minimum 2 years experience in the automotive industry.
Minimum 2 years of experience in R&D or Quality.
- FMEA software skills, Plato e1ns is an advantage
- knowhow of automotive specific rules and standards, in particular IATF16949, VDA AIAG FMEA handbook
- BA OESL specific knowhow of products and production technologies
- fluent English language skills
- Independent working ability and assertiveness
- Communication and moderation skills
- Organizational skills
- Project management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ONE ContiTech – The first choice for material driven solutions.
Are you interested in shaping the future of ContiTech together with a great team?
Please join us and contribute to our goals with your new role as IMDS Coordinator Product (m/f/d). Your new place to work is hybrid.