SAP QM/WTY Senior Consultant
Vaše náplň práce
- Analyzes the current business processes and scenarios and recommends/develops solutions to meet business needs.
Manage a given project role assignment and multiple projects at various steps: fit-gap analysis, realization, acceptance testing, go live preparation and execution and stabilization with supervision.
Able to identify QM/WTY processes that needs improvement and recommends known best practice or develops new solution with alignment to the global team.
Must be able to introduce, implement, train and support new technologies that would address changing business needs within SAP-based Quality Management processes.
Work closely with the key users to sustain the QM/WTY IT solution in place and introduce new available enhancement whenever possible. Conduct training on new functionalities available.
Provides functional and technical support that go beyond QM/WTY master data or customizing. Perform analysis of complex issues relevant to interfaces with other SAP modules and subsystem.
- University degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or related field
- Minimum 4 years SAP experience with at least 2 SAP project implementation and support management
- Exposure on IT Project Management and international projects (at least 1 year); Experience working in the Automotive industry or related areas is an advantage.
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written); cross-cultural competence; proven assertiveness and problem-solving abilities.
- Possess advance configuration skills in Quality Management, including experience in basic Authorization Management
- With business process experience or background in relevant manufacturing and quality management environment
We also welcome experienced ABAP Developers who have substantial QM-related business understanding gained through working within SAP Quality Management & Finance areas and are willing to shift to a functional consultant role.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Podobná pracovní místa
SAP Financials Consultant (Project-Based)