Internship for System Testing AN (Iasi)
Passionate about testing but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our internship role in our Architecture and Networking team.
Our Architecture and Networking business area develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility. Along with the strategy “Connect. Inform. Integrate.”, the product portfolio focuses on a variety of services which are design to make driving easier, safer, more comfortable and “always connected”, all this while enabling technologies for optimization of intelligent transport systems to be integrated in the driving experience.
In a modern car, the heart of the vehicle electronics are the body control units. Integrating several functions into one housing, and depending on the vehicle architecture, there are a variety of body control units. Central body control units are used to bundle the control of door and liftgate systems, wipers, flashers, alarms, mirrors, interior and exterior lights, rain/light sensors, sun roofs, immobilizer, telematic control units for emergency call, assistance services, vehicle tracking, remote diagnosis, all the while following high security standards.
Do you want to be part of our System Testing group? These should spark your interest:
- Analyze system requirements and develop test plans for the developed product;
- Perform tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
- Collaborate with Test Manager and Quality Assurance in verifying the test results;
- Set up and maintain test environments;
- Develop automatic test cases;
- Help improving the test process.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Are enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of studies in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Automatics, Computer science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering, Mathematics) or you just graduated in this fields;
- Have electronics skills;
- Have basic knowledge of real time embedded systems;
- Have basic knowledge of programming (C /C++, Python or other relevant programming languages);
- Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Are a creative and solution-oriented person;
- Approach innovative constructs with an open mind;
- Enjoy dynamic environments.
Because we have different teams inside our System Testing group, we encourage you to mention in your CV your technical interests or some projects that you’ve been working on during your studies so that we can find a perfect match.
What we offer :
- A motivating salary (based on performance & involvement);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Flexible working hours for your studies;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Employee discount for local vendors;
- Health & wellness;
- Employee events;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters