Asst. Manager - Financial Controlling, Malaysia
As Asst. Manager - Financial Controlling, you will be reporting to Market Controller - Malaysia responsible for result-oriented steering of the Market Malaysia (PLT & TT) Sales organization by creating a transparent picture of the financial situation, evaluating and proposing business scenarios and implementing guidelines and policies in order to add value to the Market and its stakeholders.
Management of all Controlling aspects including implementation/ supervision of appropriate financial controls and processes to support the business objectives incl. development and maintenance of financial and controlling reports for local organization, Central Region & BA APAC RE.
▪ Monthly forecast consolidation for the entire P&L, working capital and other key figures in cooperation with the operational management (PLT & TT Malaysia).
▪ Preparation of Monthly Operational Review for Market Malaysia (PLT & TT).
▪ Explanation of financial aspects of current business, existing financial risk & opportunities, period expenses to BA during monthly reviews.
▪ Preparation and maintenance of Cosimo (Sales to CMC movement)
▪ Ensure consistency of reported figures, analyze and explain the changes (Sales controlling & expense controlling).
▪ Monitoring and review of Sales Accrual balances and release it time to time in P&L.
Budget & Strategy
▪ Preparation and update of complete B-chart package for Annual Budget and Strategy of Market Malaysia (PLT & TT)
▪ Responsible for the consolidation of the Budget / Strategy P&L of Market Malaysia (PLT & TT).
▪ Alignment with Market Manager and Head of Controlling for annual budget and strategy presentation for business region/ business area.
▪ Maintenance of all relevant systems (Cosimo, SAP, Markis, CRM, etc,).
Reporting & Analysis
▪ Establish and prepare internal dashboard for management and sales force.
▪ Explain financial key figures to the market management and propose counter actions in case of deviations from plan.
▪ Establish and prepare reports for BA APAC and Business Region and ensure proper communication.
▪ Ensure integrity of financial statements.
▪ Give explanations of financial situation to BA APAC for PLT & TT Malaysia
▪ Analyse profitability for actions and advise requestors.
Other Controlling Tasks
▪ Controller Countersignature (e.g. CEOS, eSigns related to Discounts, DOM, price changes, special approval for Dealers CNs etc.)
▪ Weekly estimate for Market Malaysia to BA APAC after alignment with Head of Controlling/ Market Manager in line with current business situation.
▪ Prepare controlling presentation for AMM and other operational reviews from time to time for management.
▪ GRC reporting
▪ Project management/ participation.
▪ Timely delivery of defined Work Packages in a given project.
▪ Implementation of solid processes in line with Corporate guidelines incl. a high level of process control
Closing and Audit
▪ Coordination with Finance & Accounting team for controlling related topics during annual closing of books.
▪ Ensure support during audits.
Education: Degree in Finance. CA /ACCA/ MBA (Finance) preferred
Professional Experience: Minimum 3 years in sales controlling/financial analysis domain. Work experience in multi-national company with cross-cultural team is
System Knowledge: SAP CO and FI Module
- Strong analytical skills
- Management reporting, P&L analysis
- Knowledge of budget-, forecast-, month-end-closing cycles
- Business understanding
What we offer
• At Continental, we let your ideas shape the future to make a meaningful difference in
the world, and to themselves.
• Opportunity to gain global experience and build networks from international mobility
across our vast organization.
• Competitive salary, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy
generous leave, medical care and a highly competitively benefits package.
• We foster our people’s talent so they can master their career journeys and realize
their greatest potential.
• Open, inspiring and rewarding corporate culture
• Flexible working conditions that help you enjoy your work-life balance
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters