CT AD BRA Engineering Analyst (FEA)
• The FEA analyst execute the current simulation activity (linked to Development & RFQ work), as well as the monitoring and implementation of action plans specific to innovation in the field of numerical simulation.
• Implementation of calculation models (CAD work – Meshing – Job editing)
• Improve existing calculation methods and standards (e.g. processes,guidelines,tools)
• Ensure technological benchmarking (software, methodology, scientific...) and evaluate the FEA tools in order to:
Respond to new internal service needs (design of calculation tools)
Meet new business needs (product simulation and process)
Develop numerical prediction methodologies for phenomena associated with CTAD products
Technical education (eg. Ing., Dr.);
Basic experience with numerical simulation;
Knowledge of production technologies and materials;
High level of written and spoken English
Experience with Abaqus software is a differential
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The ContiTech Sector develops, manufactures and markets intelligent, multi-material industrial and service solutions that respect the environment, making mining, railway engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors safer and more convenient. Knowing our innovations and helping to make the world a better and safer place is what motivates us. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters