Software Developer - Automotive
• Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation of new software modules/system (FlashBootLoader) for automotive instrument clusters
• Software porting from existing hardware platform to next generation hardware platform
• Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, software integration, module verification and validation
• You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles
• Provide qualified software system to application team
• You will work closely with other software engineers in Europe and Asia
• Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with experience in software subsystem integration
• Strong understanding to Analysis and Design of Embedded SW, preferably using UML
• Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++
• Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design
• Experience of HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs
• Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc)
• Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools (IMS, Git)
• Experience in Agile SW development
Good to have:
• Experience in primary & secondary flashbootloader development
• Good knowledge in UDS/KWP2000 protocol
• Good knowledge in ISOTP (ISO 15765-2)
• Good knowledge in DoIP (ISO 13400)"
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters