Audio Senior Software Engineer
The position offered is Senior Software Engineer with a specialty in real-time audio processing and audio software architecture. The candidate will be part of a world-wide R&D team responsible for automotive audio software development. The specific duties of the position will include::
- Research, development, optimization, integration, and deployment of advanced audio components for embedded automotive products.
- Real-time audio processing in a Linux environment.
- Identifying performance challenges and assessing feasibility during the design phase.
- Defining new software architectures and solutions.
- Developing methodologies and procedures to improve overall efficiency and product quality.
- Acting as subject matter expert for in-vehicle audio products.
- Code optimization for various embedded automotive-grade processors.
- Performing unit/system testing, documentation, and coordination of formal releases for multiple programs.
- Ensuring products comply with industry software engineering process requirements.
- Embedded development in C/C++.
- Using scripting languages such as Python, and Perl.
- Bachelor’s degree in: Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years of C/C++ development
- 3 years of software development for embedded devices
- Development experience in Linux environments
- Scripting experience
- Basic understanding of electrical schematics
- Willingness to travel (<10% of the time)
Experience in the following topics is a plus:
- ALSA, JACK or other Linux audio processing tools
- I2C, SPI and other embedded communication protocols
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Continental will offer visa support.
Continental will not offer relocation assistance for this opportunity.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters