Global Senior/Expert Software&Hardware Development Engineer(SW Loading)_Sibiu_IE
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Support and create the testing roadmap for dedicated field (SW loading on component level & Product level & embedded SW integration).
- Align all stakeholders (production, R&D, etc) what technologies and equipments are needed to be developed and maintained in order to achieve the quality and cost targets for the products in production.
- Lead standardization strategy on testing (across BA AN plants)
- Develop a map with the competencies needed in the Manufacturing Locations under AN responsibility and locations where AN has production activities.
- Rate the competency level of the Manufacturing Locations in the dedicated testing field. Identify white spots and create training planes.
- Promote and lead International best practice transfer (Yokoten) for the dedicated test fields.
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of a worldwide network of partners (within BA AN) inside that test field
- Support all TechNet activities across BU and AOM
International planning of test strategy in cooperation with R&D.
- Creation of standards for the different test fields. ( "Cookbook"; Standard documents, Technology description, etc. )
- Perform evaluation and introduction of new test processes as well as test equipments including new product launches
- Be first contact for suppliers, Project teams, central functions for the dedicated test field.
- Provide expert consulting support for management, development and production in case of new project or test technology
- Experience in a plant IE or technology department > 10 years in a field related testing and programming. SW programming know how, Know How in UWB or Connectivity technologies,
- Expertise in Final testing of RF projects, SW loading, SW programming and complex test projects
- Project Experience in technology field > 5 years (technology project, process implementation project etc.)
- English communication mandatory (international network and teams)
- Experience in working with international teams
- Preferred experience working abroad
- Understanding of different foreign cultures
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters