Plant _Production SW and HW Development Engineer(3F)_Sibiu_IE
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Activities which combine analytical and design knowledge with software and hardware technology, in the sense of designing, testing, implementation & modification of informatic systems which contain as main component software.
- He/ she is the expert of the test processes designated by the team leader (Flash, Functional Test, Load test, Frequency Test, Final test and Analyze stations).
- He/she is responsible for all these technologies, until the project is released into production (starting the SOP) & for the follow up regarding the project.
- He/ she is responsible for the continuous improvements of the production processes, he is leading change for his/her area of responsibility (eg: benchmark, platforms, new strategies).
- He/she is responsible to debug / maintain / analyze SW and HW in order to reach the quality targets in his/her processes according to the releasing procedure.
- He/she is responsible to develop SW and HW in order to reach the quality targets in his/her processes according to the releasing procedure. Later on the HW and SW will be maintained and updated by Focus Factories.
- He/she keeps contact with Project Team in order to improve & optimize the processes in his area of responsibility.
- Programming / Electronics / Professional knowledge (MES, ICT, Functional Test, Hardware);
- Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools: 8D, 5 Why, Fishbone analysis
Technical expertise (Hardware & software development & know-how regarding testing equipment);
- Experience with Automotive Quality standards;
- Good command of English language
- Communication skills
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2021, Continental invested over € 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All three group sectors of the corporation are represented in Romania. The company has six production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab and Iasi. Continental has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed more than 17.500 colleagues by the end of 2021, out of which more than a third are engineers.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters