Internship Hardware Technician for Autonomous Driving (Iasi)
As a Internship Hardware Technician in our group, you will:
- Repair damaged ECUs (Electronic Control Units) and Evaluation Boards used in interdisciplinary projects;
- Perform quick validation electronic testing setups on different ECUs and/or other electronic boards;
- Perform low complexity mechanical adaptations to different devices/ECUs;
- Build up entire HIL systems in 19 inch raks;
- Be responsible for purchasing of small equipment and electronic parts, testing accessories, consumables, etc.;
- Support the local calibration and inventory sessions of testing equipment;
- Cooperate within our international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
You can be a match to our team if you have:
- Final year of studies in faculty or college/high-school degree in a relevant electronics field (i.e. Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrotechnics, Electric Drives, Automations, etc.);
- Basic-medium knowledge of electronics (for using measurement equipment and being able to understand a schematic);
- Practical experience in working with soldering and desoldering equipment, high pin count
packages, SMD/BGA components and mechanical tools (pliers, screwdrivers, drilling machine);
- English (professional level).
We would also appreciate the following qualities:
- Ability to work in a distributed team within a dynamic environment;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Basic hardware (development and/or testing) knowledge.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Passionate about hardware but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our Internship Hardware Technician role in our Autonomous Mobility and Safety team.
Within Autonomous Mobility and Safety division, your skills can make a difference in supporting the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies. We create products for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Advanced performance computing, high speed communication interfaces and overall cutting-edge technologies are all parts of our Electronic Control Unit (ECU) that brings automated driving (self-driving) cars closer to present and in the same time chances for you to further develop.
If you are an electronics enthusiast which enjoys working with electronic PCBs, physical electronic components, specific hardware/mechanical tools and basic test equipment then we would like to meet you!
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters