Internship - Application Engineering Excellence – Power BI and efficiency expert
Our team Application Engineering Excellence is looking for a student (m/f/diverse) for a mandatory internship of 6 months starting immediately at our location in Lindau.
A combination of mandatory and voluntary internship can be realized. The mandatory part should cover at least 9 weeks.
- Support the Power BI expertise
- Support in the creation and improvement of the monthly KPIs reportings
- Improvement in the transparency of these KPIs
- Creation and rework of all KPI reports from Engineering Europe
- Coordination between the different improvement teams related to these KPIs
- Coordination between students for these KPIs
- Creation of new KPI environments
- Support in improvement ideas
- Establish efficiency ideas and define measures for it
- Establish regular project planning tracking in eWPS to ensure flawless HC and Budget handling
- Current Master studies and a Bachelor Degree in industrial engineering, vehicle systems technology or a comparable course of study
- Interest in working in the development, project management and business development environment
- Experienced handling of Power BI and MS Office-programs is a must
- Good skills in German and English language, both written and spoken
- Quick comprehension, analytical thinking and creativity
- The ability to coordinate
Please remember to upload your current enrollment certificate as well as your current overview of grades and conditions of study related to mandatory internship, as these are absolutely necessary for the processing of your application!
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What we offer ...
- We offer an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- We attach great importance to a pleasant working atmosphere and a working environment characterized by professional and personal appreciation.
- Extensive creative opportunities and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies.
- As a rapidly growing business unit, we offer our employees numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values: winning mentality, trust, freedom and solidarity.
- Short decision-making paths in a dynamic company that wants to expand its leading position technologically.
- Internship remuneration according to corporate standard
- A renowned innovation region that is cosmopolitan and lively, combined with excellent recreational value.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters