Project Office Manager Chinese HPC projects (A AN PL1 POM)
Setting up of an organizational and infrastructural framework adapted to the project needs.
• Introduction of standardized project management methods and tools.
• Consistent and up to date project status reporting.
• Preparation and facilitation of customer project meetings, including task tracking.
• Preparation and facilitation of customer management meetings.
• In collaboration with the Project Office Management Community: Drive structural measures and improve efficiency and effectiveness of methods and tools in the area of “Project Management” (ASPICE MAN.3)
• Share best practices and implement improved methods and tools in projects.
Academic degree in the field of engineering or business administration or comparable
• Several years of experience in the automotive industry (preferably within product development)
• Business language fluent in English and Chinese
• Extensive capabilities in communication, networking and presentation
• Analytical thinking and structured working approach
• Capability to build trustful relationships, managing conflicts, balancing individual interests
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters