System Engineer for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Systems Engineer? These should spark your interest:
- Develop the functional concepts, specifications and requirements for automotive embedded systems;
- Contribute to the definition of the system architecture and to the decomposition of the system into sub-systems (platform, modules and components);
- Analyzing and solving functional anomalies;
- Ensuring the safety of the embedded system for the release product in accordance with international standards for safety critical systems and automotive legislation;
- Cooperate with international and interdisciplinary teams and synchronize with our internal customers;
- Bringing your own ideas and contribution to the development of innovative products.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Graduated in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering, Mathematics or Physics);
- Knowledge of embedded systems and model based engineering;
- Understanding of system control engineering, electronics and physics;
- Capability to analyze technical problems;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Analytical skills and a structured manner of work;
- Confidence in communication to internal or external customers.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis in our group of System Engineers.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. We believe in a “driverless” future with zero car accidents and that’s why accident prevention and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development.
More important, one research and development branch inside Continental - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) - contributes to this vision by providing both sensors (from simple ultrasonic parking sensors to radars and advanced stereo or surround view cameras) and computation platforms for running safety, maneuvering and cruising functionalities.
Our group's main focus is on system requirements - how to design, integrate, and manage complex systems over their life cycles - and we are looking forward to meeting people with knowledge in embedded systems.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters