Hardware Safety Analyst for Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi) - REMOTE
We are looking for a Safety Analyst to join our VED Business Unit. Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit (VED) provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types, usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles.
As a Hardware Safety Analyst in our group your responsibilities will be:
▪ Responsible to implement and moderate project based safety analysis according to product specification and defined processes.
▪ Contribute to creation of System/Discipline Architecture;
▪ Contribute to update of test strategy
Ensure safety analysis compliance to predefined methods (VDA, ISO TS) and internal procedures
▪ Compute product failure rate using specific industry standards (e.g.SN29500, IEC-TR 62340).
▪ Analyze product failure modes and diagnostic capabilities using specific tools.
Responsible for the quality of the requested deliverables.
▪ Responsible to plan own work and track regularly with Project Functional Safety Manager the status of safety activities (e.g. participate in effort estimations and communicate delays, etc.).
▪ Contribute to provide reports and statistics regarding the project safety analysis to upper management.
▪ Participate to the knowledge sharing in your assigned function area.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Telecommunication, Automation and Computer science, Informatics, Electronics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics ...)
• Strong analytical skills and structured way of working
• Safety critical systems design techniques and methods
• Basic knowledge of electronics
• Understanding of physics fundamental concepts
• Team player
• Strong attention to detail
• Confidence in communication to internal or external customers
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
•Work from home;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Vrei să conduci alături de Continental? Fă primul pas: aplică online!
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters