Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Our China Cybersecurity team is an integral part of our Product Cybersecurity and Privacy Office(PCSO) in Continental Automotive, central department of SCT, we provide our contribution as below:
> serving as anticipating into and across the organization.
> Ensure , manage and maintain the cybersecurity management system.
> Empower and serve continental for best-in-class cybersecurity,
> Centralized services innovated solutions, and guidance.
you will have to be successful with the following responsibilities:
consulting services to our clients on a wide array of topics, including but not limited to:
- Organizes the SP-related aspects and associated work products for a specific project and ensure chosen SP concepts are implemented in product lifecycle.
- Conducting vehicle and components threat analyses & risk assessments, designing Security Architectures.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multi-group to develop security requirement or specifications.
- Responsible of components security test plan and review security test report.
- Supporting Continental’s Business Units by making our products, mainly Automotive Electronic Control Units (e.g., High-Performance Computers (HPC), Domain Controller), in evaluating requirement document and identifying security needs against cyber-attacks.
- Assuring compliance to automotive cybersecurity standards and regulations worldwide, such as UN Regulation No 155/156, ISO/SAE 21434, EU GDPR, CCPA, Chinese security standards and regulation.
- Enabling our customers, the car manufacturers around the world, building trusted automotive systems and infrastructures.
- University major in Cyberspace Security, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- Advanced understanding of automotive engineering processes and product lifecycle
- Fascinated by Autonomous Driving, Smart Cities, and Mobility Services & Infrastructures
- Eager to be part of Continental’s growing community of Security & Privacy Experts
- § Background(s) in Automotive Security, In-Vehicle-Networks, Secure SW Engineering, HW Security, Embedded Security, Wireless/Mobile Security, Cloud Security, Security Testing, Capture the Flag
- Good communication and cordinatiion in an international and intercultural environment
- Good communication skills in English
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters