Technical Responsible for Sensors in Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi)
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis on a Hardware Engineer for Sensors Development and Testing role.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety and that’s why accident prevention and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development.
More important, one research and development branch inside Continental - Vehicle Dynamics (VED) - provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types, usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team and work with the latest technology available? These should spark your interest:
• Define the electrical and functional characterization of a wide range of sensors (position, pressure, etc);
• Perform investigations and performance optimizations;
• Test execution, data analysis and proper documentation of results;
• Adaptation, extension and creation of test equipment;
• Propose and drive implementation of technical solutions;
• Establish and maintain supplier network;
• Reports the progress and status of the project;
• Collaborating in interdisciplinary teams;
• Following company standards and development process;
A mentor will support you to take over own responsibilities after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization!
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• An Engineering degree in a relevant field (Electronics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Automation and Computer science.);
• Medium knowledge of electronics (analogue and digital circuits, power supplies, microcontrollers, sensor principles);
• Basic knowledge of industrial engineering and quality assurance;
• Basic knowledge in measuring and test equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter)
• The capability to analyze technical problems;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point);
• Good English writing, reading and speaking;
Also, do the following personality traits, skills and work style describe you?
• Strong drive and an enthusiastic attitude;
• Analytical skills and a structured manner of work;
• Good communication and coordination skills;
• High flexibility;
• Strong drive and an enthusiastic attitude (not a mistake, we are really interested in your strong drive);
- • Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- • Flexible working time;
- • up to 50% home office time per month;
- • Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- • Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- • Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- • International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- • Relocation Package for non-Iasi Resident
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters