Hardware in the Loop Developer for Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi)
Want to be involved in shaping the future of mobility? We are looking for a highly motivated Hardware in the Loop (HiL) Developer in order to accelerate and improve the validation of electronic brake system products.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. One research and development branch inside Continental is the Vehicle Dynamics (VED). One important actor in the vision zero strategy is the electronic brake system. Why so? Because beside the braking function the system contains also the Anti-lock Braking Systems, Emergency Brake Assist, Electronic Stability Program and many other safety and comfort functions.
As you already guessed the electronic brake system it is an important system in the vehicle. From this reason we developed state of the art test environments for testing purposes. We constantly develop and improve the simulation accuracy.
Do you want to be a HiL Developer as part of our team? These should spark your interest:
• Developing Hardware in the Loop architectures and frameworks
• Developing and validating the vehicle bus simulation for HiL environment according to stakeholder requirements.
• Developing automation solutions for test environments, test specification and evaluation.
• Developing and integrating models in CarMaker, dSpace HiL environment .
• Documenting deliverables, ensuring configuration management and project/test management reporting.
• Collaborating with an international development team and customers.
• Knowledge sharing within the team and group.
• Following company standards and development processes.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University degree in engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable qualification.
• Relevant professional experience in the field of automotive testing, system or software engineering is a plus.
• Knowledge or experience in the following areas: automotive systems, embedded systems, programming (C/C++), scripting (Python, CAPL, etc), electronics, communication protocols (CAN, CAN FD, Ethernet, Flexray), modeling with Matlab and Simulink, Git/GitHub and Jenkins
• Very good verbal and written communication skills (advanced English skills).
• Good analytical reasoning, practical problem-solving approach and ability to understand complex systems.
- • Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- • Flexible working time;
- •Work from home;
- • Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- • Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- • Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- • International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- • Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters